X-Ray Chilliwack Bomber Arctic Surf
X-Ray Chilliwack Bomber Arctic Surf by Canada Goose.
This garment is part of the FW21 Capsule X-Ray 2.0 collection.
- Due to the unisex nature of this garment, women are recommended to size down
- Bomber length for exceptional mobility
- Adjustable down-filled tunnel hood adds warmth and element protection
- Interior backpack straps allow the jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Rib-knit cuffs and hem add comfort, enhance fit and lock in heat
- Reinforced elbows add durability in high-abrasion areas
- Placket with hidden snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out
- Reinforced elbows for durability
- Signature double stripe reflective details across the upper back
- Heritage-inspired webbing grab strap at upper back with Canada Goose emblem patch
- 2 upper fleeced-lined handwarmer pockets
- 2 lower pockets with velcro closures
- 1 pen pocket on the left sleeve
- 2 interior pockets: drop-in pocket, Snow Mantra pocket with buckle closure
- Translucent silicone Canada Goose disc on the left sleeve
This model is 182cm and wears a size Medium.
Made in Canada.
FOUR ships worldwide with UPS.
Remind that we do not deliver to P.O. boxes.
Shipping within 1-3 working days.
The Netherlands and Belgium € 6,95 | Free shipping above € 100
Europe € 15
Worldwide € 30
*Shipping costs do not include duties and taxes.
Your returned item, must arrive at FOUR from no later than 14 days after your delivery date.
Please return your purchase with the original packaging in store or send it to the following address:
FOUR (please note, this is not a visitors address)
Attn. FOUR Returns
1014 BH Amsterdam
When we receive your return in good conditions, we will make sure to reimburse the amount to you as soon as possible.
– Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
– Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded box and dust bags, where provided and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.